Friday, February 22, 2013

Little Tidbits

1/30
I was able to skype Kristi which was sooo good!











Then Emily messaged me saying she was in the library asking if i was ever gunna come so i responded how i just got done skyping a friend and would be there in a minute and then she said "skype me!" So once i got into the library and we were sitting right across from each other we skyped :) i love her :)



After lunch, a bunch of us went to the elvis inn to get hot chocolate or coffee that comes with a mug. After that, Emily had really wanted to go to Abu Gosh to go to the store and i wanted to get peanut butter so we headed off and accidentally dragged Ben into coming with us. It was just so fun having time to get to know them more.  It felt good to get out and walk and just talk about our backgrounds a little bit. Then, once we got back Emily and I went back to the library.

taken by Princess


1/31
THUNDER STORM! So cool! The lightning just lit up our whole room through the curtain and the thunder was so loud and it held out longer than any thunder that i've heard. It was just dumping water. Everything was soaked; the walkways started to be streams.
At lunch I had a meeting with the staff since they chose me to be a wing leader (which shocked me but i am so honored to be able to get to know them more as well as Ben and Leah). We were given our responsibilities and then was just able to talk.

The day ended with Sarah, Ashley, Jen and I going to the Miklot to do homework and play the keyboard and that was a lot of fun.

February 1st

Jen and I made sure one another was awake at 6:30 to do devotions and it was so good.

For chapel, Meno, our pastor from Jerusalem Assembly spoke on being ambassadors for Christ and being a sweet aroma to this dark world. Man, he is absolutely hysterical! I laughed so hard. Afterwards we played some group games.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us, sis! Elvis in Israel??? Huh! hahaha :) And your pictures are amazing . . . I'm so glad you can be there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete