Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blessed

Can I just say that I am so blessed with this group! It is full of people who honestly love the Lord and we all mesh really well. Things have been so great! Even one of the secretaries was saying how she was amazed and in awe of how our group gets along so well despite it's diversity. It's rare and I am so blessed! Our teacher for Jewish Thought and Culture today came outside during our 10min break and was surprised to see the whole group just standing outside in a circle talking. He said that was a first, usually the students go their separate ways but he loved it how we were all just talking. That is so sad this isn't the norm. My group is great, we all get a long with our professors and like them a lot. . . it's just great.
Anyway :)

1/25
Class for the day: Land and the Bible
                            Hebrew

Hebrew is gunna be a tough class! After the first class we have to know the Hebrew alphabet by the next class for a quiz! Fast paced class!

I had my first laugh attack in class :)

I played ultimate frisbee with 8 others from the team and 2 Schlegel children. It was a lot of fun! Did get smacked in the head pretty hard which hurt really bad and my neck hurt for a few days but it's all good now :)

This was my 1st Shabbat. Shabbat (Sabbath) starts Friday night at sundown. On Fridays at 6:30 we meet together for dinner, dressed up, and are given a devotional. Then we have chapel at 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment