Saturday, January 12, 2013

Preparation


Thanks for stopping in! Hopefully this blog will be able to help you experience what I am while in the promise land. I hope to keep you updated with pictures, information, and thoughts.

In 1 week I will be in the air on my way to Israel. Crazy! It doesn’t feel real but when I do homework or talk about it I do get excited. It has been a crazy process getting ready for the trip, I don’t feel like I prepared myself enough like I would’ve liked to but it will have to do. I ran only a few times, I think I may be asking for it :/, am not finished with my homework but have been working on it and will hopefully finish soon, and am also in the process of packing. Packing has been overwhelming trying to figure out how to put 4 months in a suitcase under 50lbs but we will get there . . . I hope J


Well, I need to keep trucking on the homework. I will write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment